Before we get started, don't forget that we have some fantastic things in store for all of you:
- Sexy In 6 Weeks Summer Transformation Contest starting June 22
- pending launch of a new Scottsdale/Desert Ridge Location

To participate in the transformation contest or be put on the waiting list for the new Desert Ridge location, please call me at 480-981-6877 right away.


###

Last week, I packed for a long weekend trip to New Jersey...and I knew I wanted to eat as clean and healthy on the go - and airport food was NOT going to be an option ;)



So, I took a little extra time and prepared my brief case with some bare fat loss essentials:



- Pre/Post Workout Protein Powder (put in baggie or travel container)
- Meal Replacement Powder (put in baggie or travel container)
- Shaker bottle
- Daily Multivitamin
- Trail Mix snacks (organic, no sugar added, no preservatives, etc.)
- Green Tea packs
- Raw Almonds
- Snack Bars (Organic Chocolate Cravers or LaraBars work great)

Just remember, you don't have to eat crappy when you are on a trip, just prepare a little ahead of time and you'll do great.

###

While in Jersey, I had the chance to mastermind with some of the most talented and skilled fitness professional I've ever met...I even helped demo what I so affectionately called the "Abs Workout from Hell"

Here it is (I'm the one in the middle)...the sound quality in the room wasn't very good, but you'll get the idea:

A brutally effective workout, ZERO crunches, ZERO sit-ups...just results.
Sounds familiar, huh? ;)



###

Getting back into the swing of things back home, we had a FREE BONUS bodyweight cardio workout at camp...no machines (you know how I feel about silly ellipticals), and no dumbbells...just good ol' fashioned motivation, as displayed by Amanda (our latest Boot Camp Superstar).

Here's a 'treadmills suck' cardio workout you can do anywhere, anytime to blast body fat and crank metabolism...



Your Total Body Transformation Coach,
Curtis
curtis@arizonafitnessbootcamp.com
480-981-6877

PS: If you haven't done so, please take a quick 60 second survey to help me fine tune our program to give you even better results:
Go here now: 60 SECOND SURVEY