My life changed forever on July 31, 2006.

That's the day Steele William was born and I became a father for the first time.

Life took another wonderful turn on November 30, 2007.

That's the day Lincoln Stone was born and I became a father for the second time.

Since then, I see everything in a different light.

Especially my health. Back in the day, it used to be about just trying

to get into great shape to LOOK good.

Now, it's way beyond that. Now it's all about LONGEVITY.

I want to be around for a long time to see my 2 boys grow up.

I want to coach their teams. Show them how to be healthy and strong.

I want to read them more bedtime stories. I want to be there to watch as

they dance with their mother on their wedding day.

Fitness sometimes gets a bad rap. It's usually marketed as something superficial

(you know, the six pack abs, flat tummy, etc.).

The industry is filled with gimmicks and infomercials with absolute junk.

But fitness is MORE than that. It's about preventing illness. Preventing disease.

Having more energy. Living a longer life. Feeling good.

Unfortunately, PREVENTION doesn't sell nearly as well as weight loss.

But here's the good news...YOU have control over what exercise you do, what food

you put into your body.

I don't care if Circle K has their gigantic 300 oz jug of soda on sale, you can say NO.

Don't even get me started on McDonald's. Skip it.

Prioritize. Take control of your fitness and you can take control of your life.

And to all my fellow dads - happy Father's Day. May you celebrate many, many more...

Here's to keeping up with your kids,

Curtis

PS: If you haven't checked out our new high quality nutrition supplements and
100% organic dark chocolate snacks...take a look here.