The number one question I get is what should I eat before or after my workout?



Let me give you some ideas…here is my favorite on the go supplement for something good and something quick, based on effectiveness and quality of ingredients used:

With the perfect blend of nutrients and high grade whey protein, this is without a doubt the best choice – mix it up with your favorite skim milk (mine is the Kirkland Brand (Costco) Organic Skim Milk) and you have just the right blend of what your muscles are craving following an intense strength or cardio interval workout.



Here is the exact nutrition label from Prograde Workout:



Click below for more info on this hot little supplement:


Prograde Workout for Pre/Post Exercise Nutrition

Now onto some other suggestion for healthy snacking and on-the-go quick meal replacements:

Prograde Cravers

These are without a doubt the best tasting 100% organic chocolate snack bar on the market today. Take it from someone who LOVES chocolate (yes, I admit that would be me), these things beat the crap of a candy bar or most so-called “protein bars”, which are usually filled with an unbelievable array of total junk and void of any real nutrition.

Trust me, these little Cravers are a fantastic way to be a little flexible with your eating and satisfy your chocolate cravings too. Most people struggle with finding a balance of healthy food choices, but want a delicious little treat once a day. Cravers are IDEAL for this.

Dessert? Yes!

Snack? Yes!

Reward for a killer boot camp workout? Absolutely yes!

CAUTION: Although the Cravers are totally organic with fantastic nutritional properties, it is NOT ok to wolf down a box full at a time…yes, it is tempting, but it’s not a free pass to lose your mind ;).

SIDE NOTE: If you have kids, these are 100% better than the artificial, processed, chemical filled garbage most kids are eating or snacking on after school each day.
My baby boys (ages 2 & 1) LOVE when Daddy brings out these special “treats” for them ;).



And the exact nutrition facts on the 3 different flavors:



Don't go searchin' for any of these exclusive products at the local store - you can only get them online right here, clicking the link below:


Craver Info


One more thing, although I love to get my Craver fix satisfied, do not let these overshadow the need for real, whole nutrient dense food.

So use these supplements as supplements…in reasonable daily fashion, but not to the point that is ALL you are eating. You know?

Think of this rule of thumb – ONE Craver per day max and Prograde Workout drink ONE or TWO times a day to fill in your nutritional gaps.

Well, I hope this has helped…let me know if you have more questions – I am always here to battle body fat!

Your Body Fat Enemy #1,

Curtis