This is a bonus post I wanted to throw up in addition to our earlier workout related post that went up this morning...since nutrition is 80++% responsible for optimal ab fat loss, it's worth the time.

There are all sorts of crappy supplements on the market you don't need. Some of the stuff is flat out useless. Some of the stuff is good, but the actual product and brand is lousy.

And then, there are some products that are just flat out amazing for you.

Bottom line: The health benefits associated with a quality Krill Oil supplement are just too powerful to ignore. I don't know if I can be any more blunt about it.

Besides the fact Krill Oil doesn't cause "fish burps" like fish oil capsules do, its just one of the best sources of Essential Fatty Acids.

Krill Oil can also:

Help protect your heart

Improve your memory

Strengthen your immune system

Minimize the damage caused by free radicals

Reduce joint pain and PMS symptoms

Aid the fat loss process

I'm telling you, it really is one heck of a powerful supplement. And the only brand I recommend is the brand I personally trust is - Prograde Nutrition.

Their EFA Icon is the best Krill Oil product on the market, as far as I'm concerned.

Crank the intensity!

Curtis

PS - Again, believe me when I say that there are all sorts of lousy supplements on the market. But a solid Krill Oil product is NOT one of them. It's an extremely powerful nutritional product with extraordinary benefits. For the best quality Krill Oil get Prograde Nutrition's EFA Icon

PPS - Prograde also includes the research studies on Krill Oil. Just click on one of the links above to check those out. You'll find them at the bottom of the page.